Monday 18 August 2014

Pamper Evening | More Lush!

So on Saturday the BF went off on a family holiday for a couple of weeks! Which meant I had a whole weekend to myself! I decided to fill my Saturday evening with a little pamper sesh!

This also meant I was able try out some more of my Lush things!



Firstly I removed my make up using my camomile cleansing butter from The Body Shop.. sorry internet I hope no one has nightmares after this photo ;) 



The bubble bar I used this time was the Karma one. Ohhh my goodness, this one smelt sooo good!
To me this one smells exactly like a Lush shop, the scent lasted soo long on my skin after the bath, it was amazing! 


Just like the other bubble bars, I crumbled the whole thing under the running water.




I was quite impressed with the amount of bubbles this one created. It lathered up really well and created really nice mounds of bubbles which is what I like to look for in bubble bath things.
The only downside is that the bubbles don't really last long before they all pop and dissolve away. But for this beauty I'm willing to look past that :)


This was the glorious bath bomb I used!
Think Pink




Sunk straight to the bottom! 



Man oh man, was I amazed at this one OR WHAT! This bath bomb turned the bath water soooo pink! It was beautiful!! Absolutely perfect for a girly pamper night, I unfortunately didn't take a picture of the water after it had finished fizzing but it was so so pretty, I really recommend this bath bomb. SO cute!

The information on this bath bomb says that there are supposed to be little confetti hearts that float in the bath water and dissolve, unfortunately I didn't see these at all, but I'm going to say they were hidden under the bubbles. There are also little flowers stuck to the outside of the bath bomb too, I expected those to float up too, but either I missed these as well, or they dissolved with the bath bomb.

I will definitely be repurchasing this one, it was gorgeous AND I want to see those teeny little hearts :)
It also smelt great, as all Lush products do, one way or another.


While the bath bomb was fizzing away doing it's thing. I got my new exciting purchase out
 (I really have gone Lush crazy haven't I.. They should pay me for being such a good advocate..)

My latest fav is the Love Lettuce face mask.




It is a deLUSHious (see what I did there) green colour.
It smooths on really nicely and easily. They say to leave it on for 10-15 minutes, however I left it on for longer as it hadn't quite dried enough for my liking. I am only likely to do this once a week or once every so often, so I wasn't worried too much about doing damage to the natural (good) oils in my skin, if I was going to be doing it more frequently I would probably be a bit more careful about how long I left it on for, I'm a bit weary about putting things on my skin and what it does to the oils and balance etc etc. Once in a while is ok though I'm sure :) 



And there were time for some selfies!
Look how green the mask makes my eyes look!



This masks leaves my skin feel sooo soft and fresh I love it, the first time I used it, I couldn't help stroking my face all the time hehe so soft.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this blog, I really recommend any of the products I've talked about above, I think I will definitely be repurchasing.

Toodles!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment